Friday, May 16, 2014

Sancho Churreria at Maginhawa Quezon City

My cousins treated me to a post birthday celebration a day after my natal day. They have been intrigued about the pictures I've uploaded to Facebook about my food trips along Maginhawa so they've decided that we dine in one of the restaurants in this area.

It was decided that we try the food at Sancho Churreria which specializes in Spanish Cuisine.



Sancho is a charming place. It maybe small but I like the interiors - the orange couch, the table top made from tiles, the large glass panels for the entrance and the display of cakes and other desserts at the front of the restaurant.




For dinner we had the following:



Calamares al Ajillo - P185.00


Paella Grande - P390. The servers informed us that we have to wait for 10 minutes for this order


Torilla de Patata (Spanish Omelette) - P185 - my least favorite since it's a little bland for my taste

Spanish Beefstew- P210.00 The meat is tender and its oozing with flavor. One of my favorites

Churros con Chocolate - P85.00 Their specialty


But my favorite is the Brazo Mercedes P40 per slice which I forgot to take a picture of.  It has the right amount of sweetness and it is light and taste heavenly.

Their desserts are not that expensive

Eclair and Creampuffs at P30 per piece
Double Chocolate Cake at P70 per slice
Blueberry Cheesecake at 110 per slice
Strawberry Cheesecake at P110 per slice

Everything tasted yummy. Everything got almost wipe out before I got the chance to take pictures because we were really hungry:)

Sancho Churreria Manila is located at 122 Maginhawa Street Teacher's Village, Quezon City. Their number is 4365539.


Thank you to my  lovely cousins who came all the way from Pampanga to celebrate my birthday with me. Sa uulitin:)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...