Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Burger Project at Maginhawa Quezon City

While waiting for our orders to be served at Sancho Churreria my cousins and I went to Burger Project which was just adjacent to Sancho

.

At Burger Project you can customize your burger – what type of bun, patty and toppings for your burger.  But they also offer different designer burgers if you don’t want to make your own burger. Their designer burgers are on their menu board.



I just hope that Burger Project is a little bigger. It can accommodate around 20 to 30 persons. I think it could get really crowded during weekends.

To create your own bigger, you are given a piece of paper which contains all the choices available for your burger and then just tick the ingredients of the burger that you fancy.



My burger is nothing fancy – I wanted it to be 100% beef patty on a sesame seed bun with bleu cheese, sun dried tomatoes, lettuce with Burger Project's special sauce. The total bill for my burger is P205.00

Since we were dining at Sanchos’ we opted to have our burgers for takeout.




Unwrapping my burger – it is bigger in size compared to fast food burgers, the patty is thick and flavorful. I love my burger but I would remove the sun dried tomatoes next time because it is a little sour for my taste.



I’ll definitely be back at Burger Project but this time I’ll try their designer burgers plus their shakes and onion rings.

Burger Project is located at 122 Maginhawa Street Teacher's Village, Quezon City. Open daily from 11 am to 12 mn.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...