Saturday, January 08, 2011

Metro Manila Film Festival



Have you seen any of the eight films featured at the Metro Manila Film Festival?

I was able to watch the award winning comedy " Ang Tanging Ina Mo Rin" with my boyfriend a day after Christmas through the movie passes given by a friend of my father.

The movie passes entitled the bearer to see not one but all of the film entries of the festival at any cinema in the Metro.

After watching "Tanging Ina", I passed on the movie passes to my brother and to his girlfriend who in turn watched the horror film "Dalaw" and another comedy " Si Enteng at si Agimat."

My brother turn over the tickets to my father and his friend to watch "Super Inday and the Golden Bibe" and "Shake, Rattle and Roll XII."

So you can see, we maximize the free movie passes and everyone was able to see a movie over the holidays.

The Metro Manila Film Festival is already on its 36th run, I hope that they will be able to come up with a much better logo than the one they currently have. Maybe they should run a logo making contest or perhaps seek Logo Design Tips from the experts to improve the logo that they have now.

I wish that we'll have a new set of movie passes during the next run of the festival and I hope the movie producers will be able to come up with quality films for their audience.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...