Saturday, June 26, 2010

Quiet Saturday


Another quiet Saturday with just me and my father.

My brother Paul is on a company outing at Punta Fuego in Batangas. I was begging him if I could come but it is strictly a company affair. I would love to be visiting a new place. I have been going places since April discovering new sites but I was not able to go to a new destination this month because I became sick. But still, I'm happy that I was able to go see an exhibit this June. It was the highlight of the month plus our Father's Day Celebration.

Dan, my youngest brother is on a Computer Game Tournament. If you're familiar with the KOS game, he's competing at the moment. He is on his fifth final game today and I hope he wins. He won the last three competition.

Can't wait for them to come home so I could hear there stories - Paul with his company outing and Dan with his competition.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...