Saturday, June 26, 2010

My New Mp3

I bought a mp3. Nothing fancy, it's not even branded. I bought it because the heavy traffic commuting to and from the office is eating most of my time and I always find myself getting annoyed about it. The mp3 is something to relax me while I'm on public transportation.

It has about one hundred thirty songs at the moment and it's all praise and worship songs.

The songs have uplifted my mood every morning and it's a great way to start the day being assured of God's great love for me. I even play it in the office when I became bored with the normal boring office routine. And hearing those songs at the end of the day made me feel victorious, calm and relax.

It is a great blessing for me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...