Monday, January 18, 2010

My Sunday

I woke up early to do my jogging at the Quezon City Memorial Circle. After three rounds of running at the oval tracks of the park, it started to drizzle. I ran towards the shaded area of the circle and waited for the rain to stop.

I was beginning to feel disappointed that it started to rain because I don’t want to go home yet if the rain continues to fall but I realized we needed the rain since the La Mesa Dam is running short of water.

While waiting for the rain to stop, I amused myself by watching the badminton players still playing in the court despite the rain.

Fortunately in a few minutes, the rain halted so I was back on track once again. It feels good to be running and sweating off the excess fat. To cool myself down after the extensive running I did, I walked around the park, observing the scenery and the people.

When I got home, my siblings were still eating their breakfast, when they inquire where I have been, they said they wanted to join me next week at the Quezon Memorial Circle for exercise. Let’s see if they can wake up early on a Sunday morning. :)

While my brothers were preparing our lunch and waiting for my boyfriend to arrive, I posted some ads for my boyfriend’s shop and checked my emails.

When my boyfriend arrived we went to supermarket for grocery shopping.

Lunch was really yummy! We had grilled pork belly and ensaladang talong. What makes Sunday lunch extra special is the family is complete and boyfriend is with us.

Right after clearing the table, boyfriend and I made Spaghetti for our afternoon snack. It was really delicious and meaty.

The rest of the afternoon was spent watching dvd at home, chatting with loved ones, having bonding moments with the special people I love.

And that is why I love Sundays! How was your Sunday?





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...