Sunday, November 22, 2009

Working Together

The past few weeks at work has been super tiring for me. All the unfinished task is putting a lot of stress and pressure on me. I have not been sleeping well last week so last Friday, exhaustion finally caught up on me, I was in bed before 8:00 pm.

I woke up the next day, recharged from the long rest I got from the previous night. My boyfriend went to our house early Saturday morning to eat breakfast with me,and to bring me to the office for my over time work. He knew that with all the work piling on my office table , I need extra hands to help me finish my tasks so he volunteered his services for me.


Boyfriend and I used to work in the same company. The company that I'm still working for right now. We were officemates for two years before he resigned from the company to work in Japan. So he can really help me with my work because he used to perfom some of these tasks before.

I missed the times when we still work together, we were such a great team. Going to the office back then was something I really look forward too everyday. He pick me up from our house and brought me home every single day.

So when he resigned from work and work overseas it was extremely difficult for me because I need to adjust to a new routine. What made it even harder was the fact that he was in another country.

Back then,we were very discreet about our relationship, no one knew in the office that we were dating back then because we don't want to be the subject of rumors in the office. They only found out about it when he returned from Japan.
After four hours of working together, he brought me home and he proceeded to his surplus shop in Marikina City.
I'm grateful that even if bf is busy with his work, he still finds the time to help me with my work. I'm really contemplating on resigning from my current work because my work load is getting heavier and I think I 'm not properly compensated for it.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you sister for the concern. I'll be fine don't worry. Ingat lagi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...