Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday Meme

It's Thursday meme for me today, courtesy of my good friend Bambie!

Let's start the ball rolling......

1. Do you think your hot? yes......in my bf's eyes (hehehe)

2. Please upload your favorite picture/s.......




The first picture was taken at my cousin's debut in Bataan, I liked it because I look cute in this picture. The second one was taken using my brother's mobile phone's camera, that's why it's a little blurred. I like it because it's a wacky shot of my family. It reflects how happy we are as a family.

3. When was the last time you ate pizza? I don't remember, we've been eating a lot of spaghetti and fried chicken when we dine out or dial for food delivery.

4. What was the latest song you heard? Hehehe, I'm not listening to any music these past few days.

5. What are you doing while working on this game? Checking my other online friends' blog.

6. What is your favorite nickname? my bf's special name for me joyjoy.

7. What kind of a person are you? I'm sweet and a very loving person.

8. What is your favorite song? I have many favorite songs.

9. What is your favorite food? spaghetti, kfc fried chicken, pizza, lengua

10.What is the most stressful thing for you? Same as Bambie's, hearing bad news, unfinished tasks

11.Mention the three must have items in your purse? I need my cellphone, handkerchief and wallet.

12.What is your favorite color? yellow

13.What is your favorite city to stay? Quezon City, my home for the last twenty eight years of my life!

3 comments:

bambie said...

hi sis! enjoyed reading your post, same as always. don't worry, everytime i receive a tag or an awards, automatically, you'll be in my recipients' list.☺

have a great weekend sis!

Verna Luga said...

Hi there! ... I frequent your blog ... and I have something for you in my site . check it out ... http://www.inthissideoftown.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi sis! How are you? Nice pictures. Looks happy together. Ingat po lagi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...