Tuesday, January 13, 2009

6th Folder/6th Picture Tag.

The first tag for the year! This one is from Searching Wellness.



I love the articles posted at Search For Wellness, the posts are very informative and geared towards healthy living. Visit her site and you'll learn a lot.



Here are the rules for the tag.



The rules are:
1. Go the picture folder of your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th foloder and get the 6th picture in that folder.
3. Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes with that picture.
4. Tag other glorious people to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog telling them about it.






This was the only picture in that folder because I have to reformat my computer last Saturday, no new picture was uploaded.

I have this picture because I'm planning on changing the logo of my entrecard to this one.

To my blogger friends, feel free to grab this tag.

2 comments:

Grace said...

this is fun! nice picture though.
happy blogging, Joy. :)

SearchingWellness said...

Cute picture. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...