Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Grateful Heart


I have been tag by Cee! Thanks for this one.

Ten Reasons to be Thankful Today!



Here are the rules:

Add your Blog to the list. If you’re keeping multiple Blogs, it’ll be fine if you add them all up and just post your answers in one of those Blogs.



2. IMPORTANT: kindly get back to me [architect] so i will be able to visit your sites, read your answers and include you in the Masterlist.



3. Please do copy from Start to End.



4. You may tag as many online friends as you please.Copy this Participants List:



sweet..pretty..naughty Memory Filled Sweety tots My Life in this Wonderful World My Online World Living A' La Mode From This Side.Your Blog here.



I have been caught up with a lot of things at work and I have focus all of my attention on my troubles at work that I failed to see all the wonderful blessings I have.

This tag helped me appreciate that the graces I have are a lot more compared to the things that worry me at present.

And my list of things I’m grateful for are:

1. Cee,for tagging me, it gave me the opportunity to reflect on all my blessings.
2. Boyet, for always making me smile and have the power to soothe all my anxiety.
3. my family, my anchor and support
4. my online friends, their messages on my cbox makes my morning fun.
5. my home, a shelter of comfort after a tiring day at work.
6. the spaghetti, I’m eating while typing this, yummy.
7. the opportunity to invest on an equity mutual fund on Saturday.
8. Paul’s birthday celebration on Sunday.
9. I’ll be seeing Elen on Saturday, time for sisterly bonding.
10. God’s great love.

These are some of the things and people I’m grateful for. Thank you , Lord for these blessings.

I'm tagging Richelle, Jhelea



1 comment:

jHeLea said...

done na poh....it's HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...