Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Love You Award



I got this award from Heart. Thanks for this sweet award.



Rule: Link the person who started this award. Link the person who "LOVE" you . Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading). Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them. Let each person know they have been "LOVED" and leave a comment on their blog.





I would like to share this to all my blogger friends but most specially to : Grace, Rhia, Joy, Heart, Kat, Kiscy , Tisha

2 comments:

Raymond - Rhia said...

I'm done. http://raymond-rhia.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-love-you-award.html

Anonymous said...

You're in my list at number 13, hope I still exist in yours. I tried to check it and couldn't find it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...