Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Household Chore

Rhia has tagged me. Welcome back to the blogging world girl!


Here are the rules:

1.) List down the household chores you hate and why. Do you think you can survive without helpers and nannies?

2.) Copy the image.





3.) Tag as many girlfriends as you want, the Daddies and Hubbies can also join.

4.) Add your Blog's link in the domesticated divas linky love. You can add all your blogs.

5.) Leave
ME a comment and I'll add you up in the master list.


DOMESTICATED DIVAS:
Living the Healthy Life / Stripe&Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em's Detour / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A' La Mode / God's Best Gift / Life Together Starts / A Housewife's Journal / As We Face Forever/ From This Side

My answer to this tag is the same as Rhia’s. I don’t enjoy ironing clothes primarily because it is very warm and hot while ironing clothes and I cannot wash my hands after doing this chore.

As to the second question, my family has already survived more than a decade without house helps and nannies. Our household chores are divided among the members of my family and sadly pressing clothes is the one assigned to me.

~~~END COPY~~~


I want to know the answers of Tisha, Joy Ball, and Kiscy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...