Monday, May 12, 2008

A Work In Progress

This blog started in 2004, and since then I have just posted 24 entries. This month I’m resuscitating my dying blog. I lost my interest in blogging ( but never in bloghopping, I enjoy reading the entries of fellow bloggers ) because I don’t have the time back then to learn how to add the links, put pictures and place a tagboard at the sidebar. But as you can see, my blog is now improving. I already have created links and I have a cbox already. I’m into blogging again and more excited than ever to meet friends through blogs.

To all the visitors of my blog, don’t forget to add me to your links and just leave a message in the cbox so I can add you to my blogroll.


Have a pleasant day and God bless.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...