Friday, May 23, 2008

Ten Random Things About Me

I have been tagged by Rhia.

The rules are:

1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list the ten random things about themselves.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here are the ten random things about me:

1.I love to sing. I was part of an all female choir group two years ago.

2.I am a licensed teacher, but I don’t practice my profession. I am currently working as a

medical technologist.

3. I am the eldest child and I have two brothers after me.

4.I am the only girl now in my family, ever since my mom passed away twelve years ago. I live
in a company of boys.

5.I am super close to my father and to my two siblings

6.I enjoy doing the grocery and going to the “wet market,” to get our weekly supply of food.

7.I’m a homebody. I prefer to stay at home to read a book, watch television, surf the internet
or to clean or organize things at home.

8.I live in Quezon City and my boyfriend lives in Marikina, but we prefer to go to Market!
Market! in Taguig for malling. Wala lang enjoy lang kami doon. He used to live in Taguig
before their family transferred to Marikina.

9.I want to learn how the stock market works. I read in a magazine that you can do trading
with the PSE with just P5,000.

10. I do our budget at home and I’m good at it. They (father and brothers) would tease me
that I'm stingy, but the truth is I'm just wise in handling our finances. I was able to create
a savings account outof the money we were able to save from our budget. This December,
I'm going to get some of it for house renovation and re-painting

I’m going to tag :Bunnie
Jan
Joanne

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...