Friday, May 30, 2008

First and Last

First and Last

Yey !I have been tagged by Tracy.

Participants: 1.
Me and Mine 2. Creative in Me 3. Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. Supermodel Wannabe 7. FunFierceFaboulous 8. A Sweet Taste of Life 9. My Simple Joys 10. Life's Simple Pleasures 11. On A Wonderful Day Like Today12. My Random Thoughts13.From this side

First Real Job: Medical Technologist, which is still my job right now

First Screen Name: Fat Charlie, I was in grade school when I used this
name. I was huge in my elementary years, I just can’t recall
where I got the name Charlie.

First Funeral Attended: It was that of our neighbor’s, I don’t remember
his name anymore. ( memory gap, hehehe )

First Pet: a parrot fish – wala siyang pangalan eh

First Piercing: ears

First Tattoo: none

First Kiss: Lem – my ex-boyfriend

First Enemy: - I don’t remember her name but she was our neighbor
before, but we got the chance to reconcile and became playmates
before her family moved to another place.

Last Car Ride: on my way to work this morning

Last Kiss: my father, I kissed him on the cheeks before I went to work this
morning


I’ll be tagging Rhia, Rocks, Sheryll

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...