Friday, May 30, 2008

Describe Yourself Today

A tag from Rhia


The rules are:

List six things that describe you today.
Add your blog to the list and feel free to add your other blog to the list.
Tag other online friends you know.


My six things that describe me today:

1. I’m bored.
2. I’m wearing my scrub suit since I’m still at work while doing this.
3. I’m excited because it’s Friday, no work tomorrow. Yehey!
4. I did a lot of bloghopping today.
5. I miss Boyet.
6. I’m happy because I received an award from Rhia. (Thank you, sis )

Links:
Creative In Me Little Peanut Me and Mine Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias BLOGGERHAPPY Berry Scrappy Changing Lanes Pit Stop Kapturd and so i am Princess Bela Our Journey To Life My Planet Purple Women xplore Princess Vien, A Pcketful Of Happiness, As We Face Forever, From This Side

I’m passing this to Tracy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...