Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Si Boyet, The Incredibles at tsaka iba pang kwento

Wow! I missed blogging! But I'm back.

Was not able to blog for so long because the person sitting to my right keep on playing "Breath of Fire." Kumbaga ang hirap sumingit. Kinukulit ako ngayon kaya ewan tuloy ang sinusulat ko. But seriously, even if he keeps on bugging and teasing me, I don't mind as long as he stays by my side......cause he's one of those few people who puts a smile on my face.

I have a lot of stories to tell.

I'll make a list first of the stories I intend to tell, so that, if I can't write down everything today, I'll have a chance to write about it next time na makasingit ulit sa computer. He..he..he..

A Walk To Remember
The Incredibles
On Compassion, Gentleness and Kindness
The Praying Hand
The List of Books, Things, Places and Activities I Love

I was able to catch on HBO, "A Walk To Remember." Seeing it again, after watching it on the big screen several months ago rekindled my love for it. I always place the movie as one of my favorites but I have forgotten why I liked it in the first place.But now, I know why. I loved it because it inspires me to become a better person and believe so much in the transforming power of love. Jamie's deep faith in God and in the goodness of other people is so amazing, with that kind of faith and love I know I can go through anything in life. I'll make my own list of things that I want to accomplish before I die to keep tracked of the things I need to do in order to live a meaningful life.I hope I'll be able to find my own Lander. So many things have been said about love...but love for me like what my Mom told me is ready to sacrifice, give and thinks only of what's best for the people he loves, and to do things that makes his lovedones smile.Love is patient, love is kind, love is not boastful nor envious.....it does not keep a record of wrong.....it hopes in all things and believes in all things.....love endures ( 1 Corinthians 13)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...