Thursday, October 07, 2004

hurting!

I really feel bad today! I guess it has something to do with what happened yesterday.

I feel betrayed and used

When something of this sort happened, you start questioning whether it pays to be good. I mean, you treat others well and then they repay you with something evil. I'm not very particular with receiving payment when I've done something good to others. You don't have to feel indebted to me for what I did, just don't do anything bad to me. How can people be so evil.

It really hurt, the nerve to do that to me.

I guess I haven't learned the lesson here because it always happened to me. But what can I do? I'm so trusting of others and its hard for me to comprehend that people whom I trust and treat well can harm me. Should I always think at the back of my mind that this person will hurt. Its hard for me to understand that because I don't think ill of others. And I really believe that "do unto others what you want others to do unto you." is the way that I should live, hoping that others have the same belief. If only all people abide by that then I guess this world will definitely be a better place to live in.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...