Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Birthday and Valentine's Day Post

I celebrated my birthday last February 7, 2012.

Right after attending my bf's mother's birthday party last February 5, I, together with my family, immediately proceeded to Lamesa Grill for my advance birthday party, which was a treat from my godmother.
 
My godmother had the small function room of the restaurant reserved for my birthday.

Lamesa Grill is a restaurant that specializes in Filipino Cuisine


These are some of the food we had for my bithday:

Laing top with Adobo Flakes

Sinigang na Ulo-ulo ng Salmon

Pinatayong Manok

Crispy Pata

Kare-kare


I was touched by my godmother's thoughtfulness for giving me a birthday treat.  She also gave me this gift for my birthday.



On the day of my birthday, I went to church to hear the 6:15 a.m. mass that I offered for my birthday a few days before.  I was so happy to see in the church's bulletin board that the 7:00 a.m. mass was also offered for my birthday, and I knew that it was offered by my former choir mate, Ate Debbie.  Ate Debbie never fails to offer the 7:00 a.m. mass for my birthday for the past five years.

Right after the mass, I went to the Professional Regulation Commission to have my medical technologist and teacher's licenses renewed.  It only took me 40 minutes to have both licenses renewed, and I shelled out P900.00 for both licenses.

The rest of the day was spent with my family and boyfriend, checking the many greetings on my facebook and having a pizza party for dinner.

Meat Lovers Pizza
Tuna Pizza


It was a simple yet very happy birthday for me.  I felt love and special!

For Valentine's Day, my boyfriend fetched me from the office.  Before we went home, we passed by Cubao Expo because he had some business transactions.  While he was busy doing his dealings, I walked around the expo looking at the different shops.  I was so happy to discover Geo Shop among the establishments in the expo.

Geo shop is a shop that sells organic food and beauty products.  I bought an organic soap and shampoo bar, and I couldn't resist not to try the Tahong Chips so I bought one as well.

My family had dinner of sisig and lechon manok and before the evening ends, my boyfriend gave three red roses.



And that's how I spent my birthday and Valentine's day for this year!

6 comments:

Small Town Mommy said...

It sounds like you had a great birthday. Happy belated.

Rocks said...

belated happy birthday sis! magkasunod lang nga pala birthday natin :)

Hindi pa ko nakapunta sa MVLogos..dapat kahapon pero hindi natuloy, baka tomorrow night na lang. Till 9 pm naman sila di ba? mas konti daw tao pag weekdays eh.

unikorna said...

A very belated Happy Birthday Joy, I wish you all the happiness in the world . Kisses.

Joy said...

@Rocks - thank you! oo, sobrang dama pag weekends hanggang March 13 na lang sila sa South Harbor.

@Unikorna - thank you for your birthday wish. you are so sweet! take care.

Joy said...

@small town mommy - thank you!

Philippine Wedding Resources said...

i wish to celebraTE like that..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...