Saturday, September 11, 2010

Updates


It's almost a month since I last posted here in my blog. Well, I must admit after the two birthday celebrations of two family members, things got pretty boring I don't have anything to blog about.

Things are a little bit frustrating and busy at work and at home plus I got the flu for five days that I don't have the energy anymore to blog. I only have the time to drop some entrecards.

I hope I can make things pick up a little bit with this blog even if its the middle of the month and this is only my second post for September. :(

Now, that I'm typing this post I kind of remember that last month I was able to visit Saint Pio of Pietrelcina Center and I had an acupuncture session too.

I'll be posting about the trip to the St Pio Center and the acupuncture session on the coming days.

So happy that I have this three days weekend off I get to the a lot of cleaning here in the house, go out with family for dinner last night, watch "Glee " on DVD and spend quality time with my loved ones.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...