Saturday, September 11, 2010

Eating Out at North Park Restaurant


It was my cousin Krystle's birthday last September 8 and because it was on a weekday we only got to celebrate her birthday last Friday.

My cousin Krystle and her four sister with our Aunt Edna and Uncle Katz went out and had dinner at North Park in Glorietta 5 in Makati City.

There were a lot of yummy dishes ordered that I opted not to eat rice anymore and have more room for viands. :) What I like about North Park is that there dishes are delicious but at the same time it's really affordable.

We had North Park Special Toast Noodles - noodles are important part of any birthday celebration because it symbolizes long life. We have the Sweet and Sour Pork, Salted Garlic Squid, Shanghai Chicken, Yang Chow Fried Rice, Beef with Mushroom and Broccoli and some other dishes I failed to take note off the name. Just typing the name of the dishes makes me crave for some Chinese food.

I was not able to take some pictures because my digital camera was with my boyfriend, anyway there are still a lot of birthday celebrations at NorthPark.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...