Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Papa!

This is such a late post but still I want to greet my father a "Happy Birthday!"

It was my dad's special day last Friday, the 13th of August.

His day started with hearing mass at St. Joseph's Shrine after which he went to the Land Transportation Office to have his driver's license renewed. The service at LTO was such a breeze that he had his license renewal in less than an hour. When he went back home a surprise was waiting for him a package was delivered by LBC. It was my aunt's gift for my dad a Lacoste Polo Shirt and a Marks and Spencer board shorts. My father was super pleased with his gifts.

We had a simple dinner of Lechon Manok, Ice Cream and Cake to celebrate his special day.

But my dad's biggest gift came later in the evening, when my cousin in law brought another gift from my aunt, my father's sister - she gifted my father with a Sanyo 32" inch LCD Flat TV. My tita is super generous, she said she had a lot of patients (she's a doctor) this month so she wanted to share her blessings my buying this TV and giving it as a gift for my dad.

My father was happy with his gifts but most of all thankful for another year of life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...