Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Meme Time


My sis, Bambie, tag me for this meme. Thanks sis! It has been a long time since I've answered a meme.

So here goes......

1. What time did you get up this morning? I was up 30 minutes earlier than my 4:30 am wake up time during weekdays

2. How do you like your steak? mine should be well done

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? it was Ironman 2 with bf

4. What is your favorite tv show? Amazing Race

5. If your could live anywhere in the world where will it be? New Zealand

6. What did you have for breakfast? rice, daing and chopseuy

7. What's you favorite cuisine? Filipino, Chinese and Italian

8. What foods do you dislike? chicken feet, goat meat

9. Favorite place to eat? KFC, Wendy's, Max

10. Favorite dressings? Thousand Island, Ranch

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I don't drive.

12. What are your favorite clothes? t-shirt, jeans and shorts

13. Where would you visit if you have the chance? I want to go to Bohol

14. Cup 1/2 empty or cup 1/2 full? always 1/2 full

15. Where would you want to retire? here in the Philippines or anywhere my future spouse wishes us to stay.

16. Favorite time of the day? morning

17. Where were you born? in Manila, in a hospital across UST

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? volleyball

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I don't know

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? I don't know

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I'm curious about the answer of anyone who chooses to do this tag. :)

22. Birdwatcher? sometimes

23. Are you a morning or a night person? I'm a morning person

24. Do you have any pets? none at all

25. Any new and exciting news you like to share? Yey! I have a new blog which I'm going to show in a few days after I claim my domain name.

26. What do you want to be when you were little? to be a doctor

27. What is your best childhood memories? out of town trips with the whole family

28. Are you a cat or a dog person? I prefer dogs over cats.

29. Are you married? not yet but hopefully soon :)

30. Always wear your seatbelt? yes

31. Been in a car accident? nope

32. Any pet peeves? disrespectful and arrogant people

33. Favorite pizza toppings? cheese, pepperoni, mushroom and bell pepper

34. Favorite flower? rose and tulips

35. Favorite ice cream? rocky road, vanilla

36. Favorite fastfood restaurant? KFC, Jollibee, Wendy's

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? never took one

38. From whom did you get your last email? from entrecard about an ad approval

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? National bookstore, SM home department store and supermarket, :)

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? sign up for my blog's own domain name

41. Like your job? not really

42. Brocolli? I love brocolli

43. What was your favorite vacation? the last vacation with my mom in Baguio

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? it was with bf

45. What are you listening to right now? not listening to any music at the moment

46. What is your favorite color? yellow

47. How many tattoos do you have? none

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? have no idea

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 11:32 am

50. Coffee drinker? Yup

That was a long tag. Anyone who wants to answer this just grab it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...