Monday, May 24, 2010

Sweet Blog Award





Thank you Bambie for this award. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity! I am blessed to have found a wonderful friend like you here in the blogosphere.




The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Pass it to 10 Sweet people.

2. Inform them about this award.

3. Link back the one who gave this award


I would like to pass this award to the following girls who are so sweet and nice:


* Bambie - giving it back to you because you are sweet!

* Gracie - my adorable sis

* Jenskie - my new found friend in the blogosphere

* Rocks - whom I really admire and look up to because of the way she witnesses to her faith

* Enchie - because she's a sweet mom and wife

4 comments:

Enchie said...

Thank you Joy...

jenskie said...

yey! tnx tnx tnx!

Unknown said...

Sis, thanks for this beautiful award. I already posted it!

Rocks said...

Thank you sis.I am blessed by this award.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...