Thursday, March 18, 2010

On Babies and Baby Showers


My cousin and her husband has been married for a year. Every one from both sides of their families has been asking them when will they have a baby.


According to the couple they want to enjoy each other company first before they started having a baby but hopefully they want to conceive if God's willing before the year ends.


I love babies! and I'm so excited for the coming of another baby in our family. It doesn't really matter if it's a boy or a girl as long as he/she is healthy.


One thing I look forward to every time there's a pregnancy announcement from relatives and friends is the baby showers. I love looking at those cute baby items and its pure joy looking for baby gifts. I particularly like those adorable Smocked Dresses for babies. Babies are so charming wearing those smocked dresses.


Littleenglish.com offers a variety of beautiful smocked dresses in different colors, designs and fabrics for babies. Not only are they lovely but of good quality as well. Babies will not only look good in their clothes but will feel comfortable as well.


I can't wait to attend my next baby shower.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...