Friday, March 26, 2010

Earth Hour 2010

This post is to remind everyone that tomorrow is Earth Hour, March 27,2010.

Every one is encouraged to show our love for Mother Earth by turning off the lights for one hour from 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm. It would even be better if you can switch off other electrical appliances as well.

Our family participated last year so it's definitely something we're going to do tomorrow.

Let's make a stand for our planet and help in creating awareness about the effect of climate change in our environment.

Please participate!

3 comments:

fetus said...

I support Earth hour!

Michelle said...

Just wanted to thank you for your kind comment for our beloved Coco. It means a lot - really!

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

This post reminds me that I have not posted my Earth hour experience on my blog! OMG! I am so back log!!
xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...