Friday, February 19, 2010

Not Feeling Well


I really feel sick. I have a slight fever and my throat hurts.

It must have been the ice cream I had last night and the result is swollen tonsils. I only ate not even half of the pint Strawberry Cheesecake flavored ice cream.

When I went to bed at nine, I was perfectly fine but when I woke at around half past ten in the evening, I was feverish and my troat really hurt.

Yay! I hope I will be well by Sunday because I have Aero-Dance-Taebo Session in the morning and a movie date in the afternoon.

5 comments:

alf said...

hope you feel better soon. have a nice weekend.

Rocks said...

Hope you feel well soon!

bambie said...

get well soon sis. it's friday so you'll have time to rest over the weekend.

Unknown said...

sorry to hear that youre sick my friend. hope u get well soon.

Jen said...

I hope you feel better. Both of my kids have the same thing you have and they didn't eat any ice cream last night.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...