Friday, February 19, 2010

Not Feeling Well


I really feel sick. I have a slight fever and my throat hurts.

It must have been the ice cream I had last night and the result is swollen tonsils. I only ate not even half of the pint Strawberry Cheesecake flavored ice cream.

When I went to bed at nine, I was perfectly fine but when I woke at around half past ten in the evening, I was feverish and my troat really hurt.

Yay! I hope I will be well by Sunday because I have Aero-Dance-Taebo Session in the morning and a movie date in the afternoon.

5 comments:

alf said...

hope you feel better soon. have a nice weekend.

Rocks said...

Hope you feel well soon!

bambie said...

get well soon sis. it's friday so you'll have time to rest over the weekend.

jenn_US said...

sorry to hear that youre sick my friend. hope u get well soon.

Jen said...

I hope you feel better. Both of my kids have the same thing you have and they didn't eat any ice cream last night.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...