Monday, January 25, 2010

My New Recruits


One of my new year's resolutions is to be more physically fit. It is my goal to enter a marathon this year.

I have been running five days a week and on Sundays I do more running compared to the other days.

Last Sunday, my brothers, my brother's gf and my bf went with me to the Quezon City Circle for exercise.

My bf and I went running while the rest were on Taebo exercises.

I discovered that there are Tai-chi sessions at the park and I'm planning to learn how Tai-chi is done.

It really feel good to exercise and to shed off the excess pounds. My brothers are excited to be back at the circle next week and my bf will run for the rest of the week at the Marikina Sports Complex.

I feel good that I inspire them to be physically fit.

1 comment:

The Kano said...

Hi Joy-Anne, I just started walking for an hour every morning a few weeks ago and feel so much better. I've seen people practice tai-chi but never tried it myself. Sounds interesting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...