Friday, January 29, 2010

Ice Cream Treat


This week has been a pleasant one, no stress and pressure from work.

To celebrate a wonderful week, I passed by Dairy Queen before going home to treat myself with a cup of ice cream.

DQ's Blizzard for the month which they labeled as love at first bite are Double Chocolate Almond and White Almond Truffle.

I wanted to try the Blizzard of the month and it was a tough choice for me but I ended up with White Almond Truffle.

It was truly a love at first bite for me when I tasted White Almond Truffle. The soft creamy vanilla ice cream is loaded with almonds and white truffles. Yummy!

A cup of White Almond Truffle is a perfect way to end a beautiful week!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Double chocolate Almond sounds awesome! Now I want ice cream.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...