Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Time Off

It has been four days since my last post! Since October, I diligently try to post something almost everyday. But in the last few weeks, I have been lazy with my blog updates.
My good friend Sunshine posted a comment on my last post if everything is okay with me because I have not been updating my blog; and I really appreciate her concern. She's one of the sweetest people in the blogosphere.
Everything is well from my end. It's just that I'm a liitle frustrated with work and I'm sulking about it and that's the reason I'm not motivated to blog.
I'm just giving myself some time off to reflect on my next career move.

4 comments:

Hitesh Rawat said...

all bloggers reach this point i believe....i have never been regular at posting.....try to make atleast one in 2-3 days....that would be better......

every day update is big commitment...and it's not easy to take that much of time out of the busy life.....

you do good....\,,,/

bambie said...

hi sis! glad you're ok. mejo nagworry lang ako. thanks also for your concern. abraham's ok now, recuperating, but then yun stitches nya mejo fresh pa so masakit pa daw...laging nagrereklamo.

btw sis, i have a set of awards for you. it's right here.

Vera said...

Sometimes no matter how much we will ourselves to post daily, the mojo just isn't there. That's okay though. Take all the time you need :)

Don't forget to checkout my giveaway while you ponder on your career options :)

http://verabear.net/2009/12/got-heart-planner-giveaway/

Mel Alarilla said...

Hi Joy,
You and your blog are already listed in the official registry of all Filipino bloggers under Filipinos Unite!!!. I would appreciate it very much if you could copy and paste the Filipinos Unite!!! banner in my sideboard and place it at your own sideboard. Thank you so much for joining. God bless.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...