Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Cousin's Wedding

A day after Christmas, my brothers and I have another wonderful occasion to attend to.
It was the wedding of an elder cousin.

My brothers and I were all asked to become secondary sponsors. My brothers were groomsmen while I was the veil sponsor.

my siblings and I

Their simple yet beautiful wedding was witness by close family members and friends from both sides of the groom and bride.

They exchange their wedding vows at Christ the King Church in Veterans Village in Quezon City.

Because we were not familiar with the location of the church, we left home at 1:00 pm and was at the venue an hour earlier than the scheduled wedding which was at 3:00 pm.

While waiting for the ceremony to start we had a chance to take pictures and to chat with relatives we haven't seen for a long time.

The wedding started a little pass three in the afternoon and as the couple said their "I do's" you can feel the love that they have for one another.

the newly married couple

Everyone in church were happy to witness their union specially the groom's mom, my Aunt Med because finally my cousin, the groom, Kuya Jeff finally found his heart's perfect match.

We at the groom's side were suprised that he had a girlfriend because his sight is all set in growing old alone. He keeps on saying before that he's not going to get married and that he'll just help in raising his nephews, his sister's children.

But fate had its way and soon he found himself falling for his beautiful and good hearted bride Ate Ella.

the couple with relatives from the groom's side

The reception followed at the Shangrila Restaurant Cuisine in West Avenue, Quezon City, a ten minute drive from the church. There were so many yummy dishes served at the wedding, we had crispy lechon, yangchow fried rice, fried chicken, sweet and sour meatballs, stir fry squids with vegetables, lumpiang shanghai, and other dishes.

Because the married couple were both shy by nature, they opted to scrap all the wedding related activities except for the cake cutting, bouquet throwing and the garter toss.

Most of the guests left already but my brothers and I opted to stay at the restaurant so we can still bond with our relatives and have our pictures taken with them.

at the reception with my cousin and nephews

It was a tiring day and my brothers and I can't wait to hit our beds.

Their Wedding Day was truly a happy and memorable event in their lives.

And it is my wish...that their union be blessed, their married life will be full of happiness and as they grow old together they will find themselves more deeply in love with one another.

4 comments:

Shimumsy said...

happy new year. all the best of 2010. stay safe.

Shimumsy said...

have a healthy and happy new year,

Unknown said...

Sis, ang ganda mo dito. Happy New Year. Don't worry, I was able to get the money the following day so I still have a very Happy New Year. I really hope 2010 is the year for me and for you as well. Cheers!

By the way, I already launch my new website and you can visit it at www.learnhow2earn.net, let me know your thoughts about the site. Thanks again and God bless you!

Muah!

Yami said...

Congrats to your cousin. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...