Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What's On My Mind

What happened last Saturday was really tragic. But what can we really do when Mother Nature unleashed its fury on us?

Watching the news makes me cry. My heart breaks every time I hear the stories of the ordeal people had to go through last Saturday. People are suffering so much, not only because of the damage to their properties but because of the loss of the lives of their loved ones.

I know that no words uttered to them will be able to console them for whatever it is that they are going through right now.

All I can offer is my sincere prayer that God’s love will embrace and comfort them during this most difficult trial in their lives.

Let us pray for one another and share whatever time or resources we have to those who have lost so much.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...