Thursday, September 24, 2009

God whispers

I received an email yesterday regarding the status of a special project I’m working on and sadly, the mail informed me that they are rejecting my offer. I’ve never expected that they will reject my proposal.

Although I feel bad about the situation, I still continued reading the other emails sent to me. One of the emails was from “God whispers,” and it says:

Dear Joy,
Don't give up. Life rewards those who persevere.
I promise you that if you don't give up, ultimately, you will find that open door. It has been waiting for you.

Your Door Opener,
God

P.S. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Joy , I made you tough.

Reading this email, lifts up my spirit and encourage me to never give. I may have failed on this one but that does not mean I have to stop and quit already. I must continue trying until I succeed.

This rejection will not defeat me but it will inspire me.

If you want to receive encouraging messages too you may want to subscribe atwww.GodwhispersClub.com.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's an inspiring message & that's right joy! it is thru those situations that we become more stronger. don't lose hope :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...