Friday, September 18, 2009

For Book Lovers

Ate Kathy’s daughter Kamille is having her 18th birthday celebration on Sunday, September 20,2009.

From Ate Kathy, I’ve learned that her daughter loves to read books so I decided to give her a book as a present.

Yesterday, I went to National Bookstore to look for Kamille’s gift and I was happy to discover that National Bookstore is having their annual cut price book sale. Books on sale have color coded stickers on them that indicates their price discount.

Since, I enjoyed Paulo Coelho’s “The Alchemist,” I decided to find another book from the same author as a gift to her (Kamille). I had a hard time choosing which title to buy because all of his books are beautifully written. All of Paulo Coelho’s books are all on sale, from the books regular price of P245.00 they can now be bought at only P196.00

Because I was in a hurry yesterday, I was not able to browse through the titles on sale. I’ll definitely be back there after work today.

To all book lovers out there, National Bookstore’s cut price book sale is until September 20, 2009 only.

4 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

happy birthay sa magde-debut!^_^
ang sweet mo naman...talagang magugustuhan yon ng bata kc booklover din sya...

KayaMoPinoy said...

I love Paulo Coelho's "The Alchemist" too!

I'm actually waiting for the movie of this great book.

by the way, the Manila International Book Fair is ongoing right now in SMX, Mall of Asia.

pehpot said...

helo there! dropped here form adgitize, would you like to join my adgitizer tool where you can have 100 points in a minute?
CLICK!CLICK!CLICK!


Make or Break

Alan said...

Literary Advocates Redefine Their World Without Books
Read it at http://alanwking.wordpress.com/2009/10/06/literary-advocates-redefine-their-world-without-books/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...