Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Loyal Friend and Visitor Award



Yehey! I received an award from Anne . Thank you for the award. I really appreciate it.
The rules for the award are:
1. Copy the loyal picture2. Pass it to whom you think is/are deserving of the award.3. Leave a message to them4. Pass as many as you want.5. Message back or leave a comment to the owner
I'm passing this on to Sheng, Enchie, Meryl, Grace, Joy and Abie. Thank you for always taking the time to read my post and visiting my site.


4 comments:

Enchie said...

this is a nice award. you deserve it joy...and thank you for being thoughtful...

nurseabie said...

Thank you joy! Will grab this later.Thank you again.

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi sis, thanks sa award ^_^ update ko na lang un dating post ko...may na post na akong ganto nung isang araw. salamat sis! ^_^

Unknown said...

Dear, thanks for the award. I'm done posting it. Muah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...