Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Weekend

I'm so excited!


A few hours from now and it's the end of another work week.



I am looking forward to the long break that starts this Friday and will end on Monday. On August 31, 2009, the nation is celebrating its National Heroes Day, a day of remembering the courage and sacrifices of our heroes.



The weekend break will give me the opportunity to rest and to work on some of the household chores neglected over the week. I really need to organize things inside my bedroom and to fix the closets where we placed our bedsheets, blankets and pillow cases because everything is in disarray.



And I'm going to watch :





There has been a lot of good reviews made by bloggers about this movie. I am going to watch this movie with Boyet this coming Sunday and see for myself if it's really funny and heartwarming as said by those who were able to watch already.

I wish everyone a happy and blessed week.

3 comments:

ammadis blog said...

Hmmm nice weekend...

Enjoy full...!

Zephyr Girl said...

Hi,
i feel that your blog has a lot of potential, wat i m suggesting is that, if you agree i will become a co-author of your blog and i will register your blog with the sponsors, after getting the sponsors approval they will send us ads which will posted by me in your blog and we earn money for each and every ad being posted. Through out the day we will be receiving the ads, its an wonderful opportunity to make money. As a co-author i will not be able to put new blog posts or remove your old posts, so there is no need for any apprehension.so please do reply.

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

enjoy your weekend sis and enjoy watching the movie ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...