Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Favorite Cologne

I prefer to spray on cologne instead of perfume to smell good everyday. I like the light, sweet, fresh smell of colognes.

But I wear perfume for special occasions. I feel extra beautiful when I put on my favorite perfume.

I often change the brand of my cologne because I feel that with me constantly smelling the cologne I am using, after sometime I get immune to the scent that I feel I’m not wearing any cologne anymore.

I have tried countless brands of cologne but I have to say that my favorite would have to be that of Avon’s Heaven Scent Citrus Burst Cologne.

I like the sweet, fruity scent of this cologne, perfect for everyday use.

But still I’m on a lookout for other wonderful scent that I haven’t tried just yet, perhaps I can look for it at scent.net

What’s your favorite cologne?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...