Monday, March 02, 2009

February Wrap Up

It's the second day of March already. Wow! We're entering the last month of the first quarter of the year, time sure fly so fast.

February is my favorite month because aside from Valentine's Day, it is of course my birth month.

My30th Birthday was a big day for me. I'm entering a new decade in my life. I'm ecstatic with the new phase I am in. I feel that with this new stage, a lot of wonderful opportunities are going to open for me. And I made a promise to myself that I'm going to be more healthy and fit now that I'm 30.

I feel super bless to have my family and Boyet with me to celebrate this special day.

Seven days after my birthday is Valentine's Day. Boyet did not fail to give me my bouquet of flowers. Eversince we started our relationship, he made a promise that he's going to give me flowers every Valentine's Day and I love him more because he keeps his word.

I bid my favorite month goodbye as I look forward to what March has to offer. I know that March will be a happy and a blessed month too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...