Thursday, February 05, 2009

Renewing Your License at the Professional Regulation Commission

I am off from work today!

I am at the Professional Regulation Commission office earlier to renew my medical technologist license. The renewal process was just a breeze, it only took me twenty minutes to do everything but since I applied for the Fast ID Process, I'll be able to claim my ID before lunch time today.

So while waiting for my ID, I'm here at one of the computer cafes here in Morayta to do some blogging and to check my emails.

To all who are planning to renew their license, here are some guidelines on the renewal process:

1. People wearing shorts and sleeveless shirts, male applicants wearing sandals or shoes
without socks are not allowed to enter the premises of the PRC.

2Near the entrance of the PRC, there is a booth to the left where you can get the application forms for the renewal of license.

There are two types of application:

a. Fast ID application-you can claim your professional ID on the same day. The procedure is: fill up the form intended for fast renewal, photocopy your old id, have the form assessed by prc personnel, pay the fees at the cashier , proceed to the fifth floor for the picture taking, go back to the prc personnel who assessed your form where a claim slip will be handed out to you and wait for three hours to claim your ID.

b.Regular application- fill up the form intended for regular renewal application, photocopy your old id, and prepare two pieces of passport size colored,ID picture, with white background; have the form assessed by prc personnel, pay the fees at the cashier, submit the application form and the receipt to the prc personnel who assessed you and get your claim stub. The ID will be ready in three weeks.

The fee for the regular application is P450.oo while for the fast ID application you have to pay P900.oo.

I hope these information will be helpful for those who are going to renew their professional license.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...