Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Birthday Wishes


This tag came from Heart! Thank you sis!


Rules Of The Tag:
1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday
2. The list should be 10 numbers
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.




Thanks Heart for this tag. It was right on time when you passed it on to me because I just turned a year older last Saturday, February 7.


Here are my birthday wishes:

*I want to have a deeper relationship with God.
*hope that Boyet and I would be able to start the business we've been planning.
*Good health for me and all of my loved ones especially my father.
*A beautiful wedding for me and Boyet.
*I hope I can find an organization where I can volunteer my time and talents.
*A successful career.
*A trip outside the country.
*A new digital camera.
*A beautiful house
*I pray that the financial crisis will be resolved soon.

These are my birthday wishes.
Feel free to grab this tag.

1 comment:

Raymond - Rhia said...

hi joy. happy birthday :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...