Monday, February 16, 2009

A New Prescription Glasses For Me

I have been wearing contact lenses for the past two years because of my poor eyesight. But there are days when I’m too lazy to clean my lenses that I have to wear my prescription glasses.

I have been using my prescription glasses for three years already and I’m thinking of getting a new pair of eyeglasses from Zenni Optical.

I need a new pair of glasses that are beautiful, stylish and not that expensive like the ones offered by Zenni Optical. Their stylish eyeglasses and low cost frames earned a mention for Zenni Optical in the New York Times!? An article at the New York Times entitled "Seeing Straight Without Breaking Bank," highlighted the affordability of the glasses that Zenni Optical sells. In the same article, they posted that an average frame of glasses would cost $118.00 while Zenni Optical have Prescription eyeglasses for only $8.
I am planning to get this stainless steel half rim frame with acetate temples in purple color. The other colors for the frame is pink, burgundy and black This frame is just perfect for the shape of my face.
>

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...