Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Book Time

Yey! I got a new tag from Kat. Thank you so much.


The rules: 1. Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. No cheating!2. Find page 123.3. Find the first five sentences.4. Post the next three sentences.5. Tag as many people as you want.


The book is entitled “Women on the Journey, Devotions for Women.”

The first three sentences on page 123 are:


I might encounter on my way home. Soon I realized that I would have to overcome whatever fear I had of the dark if I intend to keep my church commitments and the new place for the duration of the lease.
But one night, as I read my Bible, Jesus’ familiar words about being the light of the world took on a whole new meaning.


This book helped me reflect on God’s word every time I’m here at the office.

This tag reminds me that I need to return this book to my friend from whom I borrowed this book from.


Share your book with us: Bernie, Melch, Gracie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...