Friday, July 04, 2008

Tagged again

Thank you for this tag Sheryll! Just like She, it took me a while before I post this
because I’ve been doing a lot of work. Hay! I’m looking forward to weekends.

Have you ever gone on a blind date? Nope.

Skipped school? Yes, in college; but very seldom.


Been on a plane? Sadly, never been on one.


Been lost? Yes, it was somewhere in Pasig

Swam in the ocean? Never

Cried yourself to sleep? Yes, crying soothes the pain I feel.

Played cops and robbers? Yes


Played dolls? Yes


Recently colored with crayons? Nope
Sang Karaoke? Yes, I love to sing kasi.

Paid for a meal with coins only? Nope

Done something you said you wouldn't? Yes

Cheated on a test? Twice in grade school, but never did it ever since. I would rather get zero than to cheat. My reasoning before was: Hindi naman ako nag-aral eh bakit mag-eexpect na makakuha ng mataas na score.


Made prank phone calls? Nope.


Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Yes.


Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Nope. I haven’t even seen a snow .


Danced in the rain? Yes.
Written a letter to Santa Claus? I believe in Santa Claus when I was young but I’ve never wrote him a letter.


Watched the sunrise with someone you care about? Nope. Sunset , Yes.


Been kissed under the mistletoe? Nope

Gone ice skating? Nope

Been skinny dipping outdoors? Nope

Favorite drink : iced tea.

Tattoos? None.

Body piercings? ears.

Vacation spot? Boracay


Eaten cookies for dinner? Nope


Ever been on TV? Nope

Ever been in a car accident? Yes, once with my Dad and two brothers

Favorite number and why? 7, because I was born on the 7th of February


Favorite movie? A Walk To Remember


Favorite holiday? Christmas

Favorite smells? Home-cooked meals, freshly washed linens and the smell of any cologne on Boyet.


What do you do to relax? Read, Watch T.V..

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I want to have my own business, to be married and have kids of my own, have my own house and successful teaching career.


Since this was a very delayed post, I will not pass this to any of my blogmates because most of them is already done with this tag.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...