Saturday, October 02, 2004

my first thoughts...

Finally, my own blogspot. I've been reading the entries of my friends and it's nice that I can share my thoughts with others as well. But as for now, I'll remain anonymous. Later on when I'm comfortable with the idea of expressing what's really on my mind and having people read it for themselves, I'll be able to really put my name on this blogspot.

Why Anne Blythe? It's the name of a character in one of my favorite books - Anne of Ingleside by Lucy Maud Montgometry. I like her a lot because she's intelligent, compassionate and she know's what she wants;and I want to have what she had, a wonderful husband and six good children (not that I want to have six, two will do for me.)

I don't have anything more to add, it's just that I'm so happy that I have this blogspot that I can't think of anything else except that happy thought. Mababaw noh! But that's how I feel. I used to have diaries before and then I got tired with the idea of writing with pen and paper, and it's great that I have blogspot where I can journal everything. It's like having a diary again.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...