Thursday, January 16, 2014

Bewitched at Gayuma Ni Maria


My boyfriend and I were already full from our anniversary dinner at Via Antonella,  but I couldn't miss the chance to see what Gayuma ni Maria was all about.


We went there on a Monday night and there were not so many patrons at that time.  There were only three couples including us.

The restaurant had this shabby chic interior.




Since we ate dinner already, I asked for their desserts.  There were only two desserts available at that time which was their Twisted Pavlova and Beat Sex Any Day cakes.  And I ordered both plus their Darjeeling tea.

While waiting for our food, we went over to their naughty nook which sells sex toys. hehehe.



We opted to eat at their outdoor dining area. It had low tables and cushions to sit on.



The Twisted Pavlova was a meringue dessert. It has peaches and grapes as toppings. The cake is light and fluffy, and it has the right amount of sweetness. I really loved it.

Twisted Pavlova - P95.00


The Beat Sex Any Day Cake is too sweet for my liking.  But I bet chocolate lovers will definitely like this chocolate cake with chocolate syrup.

Beat Sex Any Day - P95.00

Too bad we weren't able to order their dishes. I would love to try their naughty sounding dishes like - Threesome, Nilasing ni Eba si Adan, Tuliro, Secret Lovers, Lover's Delight, etc.

But we'll definitely be back to try out the said dishes.


Gayuma ni Maria is located at 124 V. Luna Extension Sikatuna Village Quezon City.  If you are coming from Anonas, turn right to the first street adjacent to Savemore Supermarket.  It is on the same side as Savemore and a few blocks away from Savemore.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...