Monday, April 01, 2013

Night Swimming at Cattleya Resort - Antipolo

Last March 24, 2013, I joined my bf and his family in their annual family outing.  I was not able to go with them last year because I got sick.  Just like last year, the family opted to have a night swimming at Cattleya Resort in Antipolo City.  

Aynee, my bf's niece, is the one who organized this outingThe night swimming was only finalized the night before the outing.  Good thing that there was still an available pool.  I was only informed of this outing the morning of March 24. :) 




Cattleya Resort in Antipolo City offers 7 private pools and villas for day or night rent.  Their address is at Colaique, Sitio Ibabaw, San Roque, Antipolo City.  The price range for their pool rentals are around P7000 - P12000 for day swimming and P9000 - P14000 for night swimming. 




We rented the Catherine villa which had a large pool with jacuzzi, a children's playground, one aircon bedroom villa with three beds, 2 spacious bathrooms, a grilling station, a kitchen with gas stove and refrigerator, monobloc tables and chairs which can accommodate 50 people and a videoke.  The villa has a big spacious area and the water of the pool is clean and inviting.




The kids had a great time swimming in the pool and the adults sing their hearts out in the videoke machine.  Food was overflowing that night that they were many leftovers to take home:) I had a wonderful time bonding with my bf and his very loving and gracious family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...