Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Looking Forward to 2012!


The New Year brings with it new hope, new beginnings and new opportunities.

I want 2012 to be my year.  I wish that at the end of this year I will be a lot wiser and better in all areas of my life.

I pray that I will be able to have a successful and more stable career.  I have been working in the same company for the last ten years, and I feel that this year is the year to pursue better working options. But I'm still thinking really hard if I am going to embark on a teaching profession ( I'm a licensed teacher), remain as a medical technologist ( and just transfer to another health facility) or start my home-based medical transcription career (I'm enrolled in a medical transcription class right now). 

I am enrolled in a medical transcription class but I have attended only a few classes because I only attend class every Saturday.  But definitely I will be able to finish it in five months time including the on the job training, and that is something I am looking forward too.

It was not a productive blogging year for me in 2011, so I hope that I will be able to post more here in my blog and reconnect with my blogger friends.  There were many good things in 2011 that I regret not to be able to document here.  I will try to share here in my blog all the wonderful stories I have at least within three days after it happened.


This year I plan to be more healthier.  Now that I have gone organic with regards to my beauty and bath products, I hope that I will be more conscious with my diet.  I must have put on some weight during the past holiday season. I wish I can let go of my junk food addiction.  I know that all the salts and preservatives in it are bad to our health but its the ultimate comfort food for me.  I can finish a whole salty bag of any chips all by myself. I have to kick this bad habit good bye.  I hope I will turn my junk food craze into a vegetable and fruit craze. :)

Well, I hope that my siblings and I will get to visit many different places in 2012.  Not really far places because I need to save but just places that we have never been to or it has been ages since we have been there.  We are planning to go to Tagaytay, Nuvali in Laguna,  Angono Petroglyps,  the MV Logos, Daranak and Bislig Falls, the Mind Museum and so much more. And if we have more money, I really want to go either in Bohol or Palawan.   Just listing the sites makes me giddy with excitement.

I want to be more adventurous this year.  I am the type of person who is always on the safe side of things.   I miss a lot of crazy, happy, spontaneous stuffs like trying out the zip line,  or riding the intimidating too many loop roller coaster ride or joining a Cosplay.

Yes, cosplay as in costume play.  I was at gamersbin.com's cosplay forum a while ago and reading the threads there make me want to dress up to.  Wouldn't  it be fun to pretend to be your favorite anime character? I would love to be Kaoru of Samurai X.  Cosplay is big here in Manila.  Cosplayers would meet up with one another in different malls and there were several cosplay events last year.

I'm really looking forward to 2012.  There are some challenges I need to face right now but that do not hamper my enthusiasm for the year because I believe that my greatest burden will turn out to be my greatest blessing!

Have a wonderful New Year everyone!










3 comments:

Rocks said...

Happy New year sis!! here's to healthier us on 2012!

Just letting you know that I was encouraged by your posts shifting to organic products :)

ExploreColorado said...

Happy New Year.

Joy said...

@Rocks, wow, it's nice to know that i've inspired you to go organic. there are many organic beauty products that are affordable, readily available and of good quality. happy new year!

@Steve n Vickie - Happy New Year Too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...