Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Worthy To Worship Concert

My friends from office - Ate Kat and Arnie, Ate Kat's boyfriend, my brother Paul and I attended the "Worthy To Worship Concert" of the Quezon City Feast at the GT Toyota Center in Katipunan last Saturday.

Quezon City Feast is a weekly prayer meeting of the Light of Jesus Community in Quezon City. At the Feast, we celebrate the Holy Mass, followed by worship and then an inspirational talk by our feast builder - Bro. Eng Si.

At the "Worthy To Worship Concert," the music and dance ministry performed songs by my favorite band Planetshakers,  Hillsongs, Tommy Walker and by other Christian artists. As the music and dance ministry did their numbers, our worship leaders led the community to pray and sing with the performers. Father Peter who regularly celebrates mass at the Feast sang Casting Crown's "Who Am I" and "I Won't Last A Day Without You."

Every one who attended the event had a great time singing their hearts out and dancing with much gusto. Everyone is on their feet to worship the Lord for almost two hours. When the show ended at around 7:30 pm, a lot of people were clamoring for more songs and were not yet ready to go home.

I forgot to bring my digital camera to the event, so I just bought a souvenir program of the event. 

It was truly a concert to remember.

The Quezon City Feast is held every Sunday from 9:00 am - 12:00 noon at the Bureau of Soils and Water Management at the corner of Elliptical Road and Visayas Avenue, and every Saturday from 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm at the GT Toyata Center at the corner of Katipunan Avenue and Magsaysay Street. Please come and be at one of the happiest places on Earth.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...