Tuesday, September 27, 2011

KFC's Streetwise Spoonfuls



Have you tried KFC’s Streetwise Spoonfuls?

Streetwise Spoonfuls are KFC’s latest desert offerings at only P29.00. There new deserts are: Chocolate Mousse Spoonful, Tiramisu Spoonful, Mango Cheesecake Spoonful, and ChocoBananapie Spoonful.

Last Saturday, I had lunch at KFC, and I ordered my favorite Chicken ala King Super bowl and the Mango Cheesecake Spoonful.

I was surprised when they put the desert on my tray because the Mango Cheesecake is in a teeny-weeny cup; I did not expect that it would be that small. Because of my disappointment, I just slid the desert inside my bag and planned on eating it at home; I was not excited anymore to satisfy my cravings for it.



So when I tried it home, it tasted okay, nothing special. I could taste the very scant sweet mango bits on it, and the whipped cream is the predominating taste.

I guess it’s called the spoonfuls because you can finish the entire desert in two to three spoonfuls. This desert is not good to share with someone because one cup may not be enough for one person. I'll probably recommend this to those who are trying to lose weight because I don't think a cup of this desert will do a lot of damage to your diet.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...