Sunday, August 14, 2011

Chef Karen

My aunt hosted a triple birthday celebration for my Papa, Leslie (my aunt's daughter) and for Sav's 9th month birthday (Sav is my aunt's grand daughter) at their condominium unit at Taft.
Karen, my aunt's youngest daughter prepared and cooked the menu for the day.

Karen just recently graduated from her culinary course at the Center for Culinary Arts and is now taking up a baking course under Heny Sison.

Here are some of the delicious recipes she whipped for us:

Sorry, the pictures were taken right after we had our feast :)

fried kare-kare

chicken cordon bleu

chilly crabs

chocolate mousse

last Friday was my cousin's first day at Heny Sison's class and this was the first cake she baked!

2 comments:

Cherry said...

You're making me hungry Joy :)

Marly said...

Oh these foods are amazing. Nakakagutom! :)

Marly

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...